Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Scenes













On the snowstorm that dumped 4 feet of snow in October: If that were to happen in the south, we would still be out of school. And yes, I kind of think it would be fun to experience that much snow at one time.

On canoeing with geologists: I knew we would be making frequent stops to search for some rocks, so I had planned to bring a book. I ended up forgetting my book at home, but I didn't even notice. It was a relaxing and enjoyable trip!

On Halloween candy: Umm, someone please take it away. Like now. I went three years without a piece of Halloween candy, but this year every piece I find seems to make its way to my mouth.

On education: Thank God for days off.

Above scenes: Me & Mr. Purdue; my little brother (can't you tell?!); Clark enjoying our new patio furniture; geology canoe trip; my 1st grade bat cave for Stellaluna; the pumpkin I grew that turned out to be a watermelon; Miles & me in ATL; scenes from our first UT football game.

1 comment: