Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Graduate School Year 2

Or Year 6. This could be Year 6 depending how you look at it.

Miles starts classes on Wednesday, but things are already back in full swing for the both of us. He had a great trip to Argentina.  He saw lots of rocks and ate lots of beef. Maybe I can get him to write a post? I started work again a few weeks ago, but between inservice and my summer project, it seems like I've been working much longer.

It's unnecessary to say that we're busy, but we're busy. This past weekend we took the two days to ourselves, to get resettled after Miles' long trip, but the upcoming months are filling with fun activities, trips, and hopefully camping! I love our adventures.

Hopefully it won't be another three weeks before I update. I've been promising Miles that I would be better at keeping up with my blog, so fingers crossed I actually do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment