Last year I worked on a huge project for my library. I collected video book talks from local celebrities to show my students on the video announcements. It was a long project and a lot of fun to do, but it was a also a lot of hard work. When the project was finished, I sent an article about it into School Library Journal. So many people had loved the project, I wanted to share it with others who might also be interested in collecting book talks. The original article came out online last month and ended up getting such a great response that SLJ published a shorter version of the article in this month's print edition! Since studying to be a librarian, I've had "to be published" on my bucket list. How cool is it that SLJ was the first to put my name in print?

No comments:
Post a Comment