Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Discombobulated


Discombobulated. That's how I'm feeling right now. Over the past two weeks, Miles and I found a new house, turned in our rental notice, signed a lease, moved out of one house, and move into the new one. It's been a whirlwind of a month. My kitchen and bedroom are the only rooms unpacked. I can't find my pasta strainer, my cats freak out whenever someone walks up our creaky stairs, and for the life of me, I cannot find a light switch when I need one. Oh, the joys of moving. Thankfully, this will be our final move here in Knoxville. The next time we sign a lease we will be in Maine! Or Michigan! Or Oregon, Washington, Denmark, Arizona... or Minnesota! (Ha- seriously, we could be anywhere.) But for now, we live in this little house that feels like a mansion in the middle of Old North Knox.

1 comment:

  1. minnesota! i am so happy minnesota made the list! there are so many awesome things about living here, let me know if you want me to compile you a list! enjoy your new house though, it is a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete