GIRL!

Has it really been almost a month since I last posted? August is always so busy. The majority of the month is spent in back to school mode for both Miles and me. Getting into the swing of packing lunches, laying out school clothes, setting alarms... After a summer of fun, August is so hard! But that was the beginning of August.


Towards the end of August, baby excitement set in. I am finally feeling really good (hello, second trimester!) so we've been doing a lot of cleaning, planning, and online browsing. We also found out that Baby is a girl, so you can imagine all of the shopping and squealing we've been doing. I've also found my love for clothes again. The past couple of years I haven't cared about what I've worn (blame work), but with this new bump and new wardrobe has come a chance to try new things! Ahh, so many happy things right now. It's no wonder why I can't remember to update this thing.
you look beautiful, lady! so happy for you and miles and baby girl!
ReplyDelete