Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Lists

Not feeling like my normally perky self. I'm tired. Tired enough that I'm actually thinking about taking a day off this week.

If anyone tries to put one more thing on my plate this week, I might actually cry.

My to do list is a mile long, but it keeps growing!

I wish I knew how to say, "No! Enough is enough!"


----------
Miles and I are considering buying a treadmill. Reasoning: As much as I like going to the gym, I have no energy or desire to go to a gym after working for 11 hours at school a day. I would rather be home where I can work out when I have a chance instead of having to plan having clothes, shoes, driving, blah, blah, blah. Any thoughts or advice?




1 comment:

  1. i think you should totally get a treadmill, viktoria! i am pretty excited to bring the one back from my parent's house because i know it's the only thing that will get me to exercise. i am not interested in joining a gym, and even though there's a workout room in my apt complex i lose any motivation at all if i go down there and someone is already in there. when i lived at my grandpa's during grad school i was in a really good routine of going on the treadmill in his basement every afternoon so i know i will use it if it's actually in my apt. i just hope it fits in my car!! you'll have to let me know what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete