awesome!! i am so excited to get my treadmill set up in a corner of our apt and start working out, i really can't believe how excited i am about it. i will be sending you good vibes!
My parents have an eliptical in the basement that they never use and I'm trying my hardest to convince Tony to let me move it to his basement...I love going to the gym (and eating, so the two cancel each other out), but sometimes it would be nice to head to the basement rather than out into the cold for a workout. Enjoy your treadmill!
awesome!! i am so excited to get my treadmill set up in a corner of our apt and start working out, i really can't believe how excited i am about it. i will be sending you good vibes!
ReplyDeleteMy parents have an eliptical in the basement that they never use and I'm trying my hardest to convince Tony to let me move it to his basement...I love going to the gym (and eating, so the two cancel each other out), but sometimes it would be nice to head to the basement rather than out into the cold for a workout. Enjoy your treadmill!
ReplyDelete