Monday, December 9, 2013
Black Friday Cat Lady
Anyone who owns cats knows the value behind this picture.
Miles and I decided to boycott Black Friday shopping this year, but when I saw that cat litter was half off, I planned an early morning trip to my local PetsMart. I'm not ashamed to admit that I loaded up not one, but two carts with litter. 16 pails at 35 lbs each equals 560 lbs! I'm sure people were staring as we drove down the interstate, but who cares when I saved over $120? Just blame my bargain shopping on the fact that we're still college kids.
Labels:
cats,
thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha this post made me laugh. if we had more storage space, i would definitely insist we stock up on cat litter to this extent, too. for now, the most we can really buy at one time is 2 of these big tidy cats containers, which is the exact litter we use. haha i love it.
ReplyDeleteHaha we still chuckle about it. It's so much cat litter!! But with two cats, we go through a lot of litter. We're interested to see how long it takes us to go through all of it! :)
ReplyDelete