Sunday, January 26, 2014
The (no-so) Crazy Friday Nights
Three things about this picture:
-Instead of drinking, watching TV, or going out, Miles is reading for his grant proposals. On a Friday night. Someone stop the presses! He's learning already when to squeeze it work.
-We keep the house set at 65 in the winter when we're home and at 62 when we're not home. Call us crazy, but we like the cold. Also: I'm cheap! Any hotter and our system just seems to run nonstop.
-Throughout my flu, Lewis and Clark didn't leave my side. Such sweet kitties of mine!
Labels:
cats,
Graduate School,
him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha!!! Thats a good student then :D Hope the flu is gone already! I still have a long letter to write but it will have to wait until the end of the next week! The interview week is coooooooming and I am not sure about anything anymore.!
ReplyDelete