Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

a whole lot of nothing


I woke up this morning and decided to blog. I just have this feeling. Maybe because I've finally had a week of good night's sleep? Maybe because I've been checking my blog feed this last week and I've missed writing more than I realized.

This past week was spring break and it's been marvelous. I wish I could say I did a whole bunch of really awesome things or that I took an awesome trip, but in reality, I just relaxed. I spent time with family, but a lot of time was spent doing a whole lot of nothing. I'm not upset about it. In fact, here's a picture of a whole lot of nothing:


Yes, that's my ceiling.

Actually, I did go to Georgia and I did get to see my brother. Did I mention that he will be starting at UT in the fall? He will be starting the social work program and I'm excited to say that he will be moving in with us! I know a lot of people would think--- ugh, sharing a place with your brother?!-- but Storm and I are really close and Storm loves Miles like an older brother.

So that was spring break and now I have 59 days until I can sleep my days away again!

2 comments:

  1. i never went on a vacation during my spring breaks and always used that time to relax - i think that's what's most important, whether you find being at home relaxing or spending a week traveling relaxing! and awesome news about your brother's decision to go into social work, the field needs more males!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxation. Yes please. Everybody needs some and hell yes for brother I would probably kill my sister after two days but I love the idea. I missed you Viktoria. I am back :) and this time for good. Enough of pouting

    ReplyDelete