Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Vacation: Maine


How has it already been over a month since my last post? It's been a busy one, I guess. Doctor appointments, end of the school year things, my birthday, and vacation. It's like I blinked and it's already mid-June!

Anyway, Maine.

Maine was my bucket list trip and it was fabulous. We did exactly three things: We ate, we drank, and we relaxed. We've taken a lot of trips together, but it's probably the best one to date. Here's recap: We camped in Acadia for 5 nights, saw 5 lighthouses, and at lobster at almost every dinner. We made s'mores by the campfire, went on a few hikes, and saw lots of beautiful views. It was peaceful and beautiful. I'm ready to make this an annual trip.

I knew I loved Maine before my feet hit the ground. 

We stayed at the Press Hotel. It was more of an artistic experience than a hotel stay!
(Yes, it's a wall of typewriters!) 

Once our bags were in the hotel, we immediately set out to see Portland. 

Obviously, Portland is gorgeous. 


... And I think I waited all of a half hour before I devoured my first lobster roll. I'm still drooling.


ootd: Loft crops, Belk top, Chaco sandals.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing a bit about your trip to maine! i am going to bookmark this post so i can go back to it and remind myself i need to make traveling dreams to states like this a reality in my own life!

    ReplyDelete