Question: If there is a Starbucks on every corner and a college student visits Seattle with the goal of drinking as much Starbucks as possible, how many cups of coffee will this college student drink?
Answer: Enough that the night owl, who likes to sleep in, was happily up at 5am every morning.
Our only disappointment with the original Starbucks is that there wasn't a place to sit and drink. We would have liked to enjoy our early morning coffee, but I guess walking and sipping isn't that bad either.
Let's also talk about Pike's Market. It's possible that this place has more happy smells than anywhere else I've ever been. Our hotel was just a block away from the market, so Miles and I spent some time exploring and smelling. My only regret is I couldn't eat everything! Everything was so fresh and smelled so good.
Seriously, I think you were living one of my dreams...
ReplyDeleteoh man, seattle is one of those cities i have always, always wanted to visit. i definitely wouldn't miss either of these two landmarks, either. one day, i hope! why isn't there anywhere to sit inside the starbucks -- was it just too busy?
ReplyDelete